Rural Estate Worker – East Neuk of Fife.
East Neuk of Fife - Scotland
Balcaskie Estate has an opportunity for someone looking to work outdoors in stunning surroundings and wanting to learn more about enhancing our environment.
This is a unique opportunity to work within the formal gardens, designed landscape, forestry and with our ongoing environmental project work.
The role will include;
- Hedge Planting and management
- Habitat enhancement
- General grounds and garden maintenance
- Soft and hard landscaping
- Forestry work including designing and planting a small woodland
- Use and maintenance of a wide variety of ground maintenance equipment
- Fruit orchard maintenance
Experience is not essential, but a willingness to work within a team, to a high standard and with energy are pre-requisite.
Balcaskie has an excellent working environment with a modern well-equipped infrastructure, a motivated and enthusiastic team and clear objectives.
Working with the existing team, the role will be varied and rewarding with excellent rates of pay and regular hours.
If you would like to know more, visit www.balcaskie.com to learn about the estate and if you would like to apply for the role, please send an email giving 5 reasons this role interests you and 5 strengths you can bring to Balcaskie.